All Omega Lift Equipment™ products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years (from the date of purchase).
For Your Safety
NEVER use any Omega Lift Equipment without first completely reading, understanding, and following the instructions AND safety precautions noted in your product’s owner’s manual. The warnings and/or safety messages listed below are NOT a complete list of warnings. We insist that you read your product’s owner’s manual thoroughly and keep your manual available for referencing throughout the life of your product
Service Jacks and Jack Stands
lnspect before each use. Do not use if broken, bent, cracked, or damaged parts (including labels) are noted. Any jack that appears damaged in any way, operates abnormally, or is missing parts, shall be removed from service immediately and the manufacturer should be notified. lf you suspect that the jack was subjected to a shock load (a load dropped suddenly, unexpectedly upon it), immediately discontinue use until the jack has been checked by a factory authorized service center (contact distributor or manufacturer for a list of Authorized Service Centers). lt is recommended that an annual inspection is done by qualified personnel. Replace worn or damaged part with the manufacturer’s authorized replacement parts only. Labels and owner’s manuals are available from manufacturer. WARNING: Never use this jack as a stand-alone device. After lifting, immediately support the lifted vehicle with an identical pair of appropriately rated vehicle stands.
WARNING: Do not lift or carry jack by handle. Handle could dislodge and jack fall, resulting in possible injury or property damage. WARNING: lift only on areas of the vehicle as specified by the vehicle manufacturer. WARNING: Never work on, under or around a load supported only by a hydraulic jack. WARNING: Overloading may cause hydraulic system failure and sudden loss of load. WARNING: Clear all tools and personnel before lowering vehicle. The further release valve (handle) is turned counter-clockwise, the faster the load will descend. Always maintain control of the speed at which the load lowers.
Cylinders/Rams and Bottle Jacks
- Do not exceed rated capacities
- Use only on hard level surface capable of sustaining the load
- Do not connect actuators to pumps with higher pressure ratings
- Always inspect hoses and connections for damage prior to use
- Keep hands and feet clear of work area
- lmmediately after lifting, support the load with appropriate means
- Use only manufacturer approved hydraulic fluid (when applicable)
- No alterations shall be made to these products
- Failure to heed these markings may result in injury and/or property damage
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL WARNINGS. INSTRUCTIONS AND OWNER’S MANUAL INFORMATION BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS EQUlPMENT
- Burst hazard exists if hose or connection pressure exceeds rated pressure.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity of this device. Monitor pressure and load at all times.
- Verify load with calibrated load cell and indicator, accurate pressure gauge or equivalent devices.
- lnspect hoses and connections for damage prior to use. Never attempt to grasp a leaking pressurized hose.
- Release the hydraulic pressure before disconnecting hoses couplers, and before servicing the pump or accessory.
- Immediately after lifting, support the load with appropriate means. Never rely on hydraulic pressure to support a load.
- Wear protective clothing and eye protection that meets CE standards when operating this equipment.
- Ensure that the chosen application is stable to work on and around.
- Do not subject the pump and its components to shock loads.
- Do not connect to application which can return more oil to the reservoir than the pump reservoir can hold.
- Ensure that the rated pressure of all applications and fittings be equal to or greater than the rated pressure of this pump.
- Keep hydraulic equipment away from flames and heat.
- No alterations shall be made to this device.
- Failure to heed these warnings may result in personal injury as well as property damage.